Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Wow...2015 flew by SO quickly and it was packed with so many amazing adventures! I look back on a long--and in some ways, tough--year and am so grateful for everything the Lord allowed me to do, and all of the lessons He has been patiently teaching me.

I didn't get around to designing the graphics I wanted to for today, but a few days ago, these verses really encouraged me. As we look into a new, unknown year, may we strive to continually press forward and seek the Lord in all that we do!

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 
Philippians 3:13-14

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...