Thursday, April 18, 2019

Little Book of Grandma's Love | Book Review


Precious Moments are such classic illustrations--I was practically raised on books with these characters gracing the pages. So to get a new book with them was a delight. The poems in this book are short and sweet. Some of them rhyme better than others, but I'll admit I'm just not a huge poetry fan. There are Scripture verses throughout the pages, but they're from the ICB, which I personally think is a little shallow. All in all, though, this is a sweet little book and I can think of many grandmas who would like to read it aloud to their little ones.

*I received this book from Book Look Bloggers and happily provided my honest review*

Purchase your own copy here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...