Friday, February 22, 2019

I Love You, Funny Bunny | Book Review



I read this aloud to my nine-year-old sister and she laughed throughout the entire book and completely melted at the pictures (this was a little “young” for her as she’s been reading chapter books for years now, but she still loves them). I agree with her that the illustrations are simply adorable and sweet.

The text is very rhythmic, which I enjoy reading. It definitely seems like it is geared more for mom/child with just one page, where the big bunny loves “how you call my name in your own special way” (and the illustration amplifies “MOM!”). Besides that, it fits almost any adult/child relationship and is a sweet little book.

Though marketed as a Christian book, there is nothing in here that really is “Christian.” (just for those who are interested in that tidbit)

*I received this book from Book Look Bloggers and happily provided my honest review.*

Purchase on Amazon


Book Description

Together, parents and children will giggle their way through I Love You, Funny Bunny as they discover the fun and loving parts of their own relationship. Illustrated by Sean Julian, I Love You, Funny Bunny is a picture book perfect for sharing at bedtime or any time of day. With read-aloud rhymes and adorable illustrations, readers will have fun turning the pages to discover all the ways this parent bunny loves little funny bunny.
I love you, Funny Bunny, from your whiskers to your toes.
I love the way you hop around and wiggle your cute nose.
I love the way you make me laugh, then melt me with your smile.
And no one in this great big world can match your sense of style.
Ideal for baby showers, birthdays, or Easter baskets, this jacketed hardcover book adorned with spot gloss and foil is the perfect gift for the funny bunny in your life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...