Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Letter of Love | Short Story Release

It is with great excitement I announce one of newest short stories that God has allowed me to complete: "Letter of Love!" I had several people ask demand what happened to Marie's brother, Edward. I'll admit, writing this short story took me a lot of time and prayer. I knew what the gist of Edward's story, but getting it down on paper was surely a task. But, praise the Lord, that is all in the past and the first Orphan Journeys Short Story is now available on Amazon!

Now, some of you have blogs and might be interested in featuring Edward's story on your blog. Fantastic! Today to August 1, "Letter of Love" will be bouncing back and forth between various blogs, but it's not too late to sign up for it to visit your blog! I would love to include you!


In honor of "Letter of Love's" release, I'm having a giveaway!!


If you live in the US, enter here.
If you live out of the US, enter here.

The fun doesn't end here though! Mark your calendars, because both Journey to Love and Letter of Love will be FREE on Amazon, August 1-2!! You'll only have two days to snatch them both. Share, share, share about this free deal!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...